Interested in learning about how you can use the digital/reality capture information from drone technology on your construction, engineering, infrastructure, surveying, planning, ecology, environmental, architectural, building, inspection projects?
If so, the next course by ProDroneWorx will be held on the 28th September in London.
The course covers the following topics and more details can be found on the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) website:
• Business models for implementing drone technology
• Overview of the different services that can be provided by drone technology
• How accurate is a map or model
• Benefits of using drone technology
• Drone technology workflow
• Regulations for flying drones
• Case studies using drone technology in the field
To book a place on this course email email@example.com or call 07805 864642