A drone survey or drone inspection can be used to produce various digital outputs for a pre-acquisition, due diligence, dilapidation or schedule of conditions survey plus for planned maintenance programs but how does a building surveying or facilities management company manage this digital data?
ProDroneWorx can help you manage, analyse and share all of your assets digitally from the drone survey or inspection within your company and with clients.
Managing building surveying work digitally from a drone survey brings so many benefits:
1. improves team collaboration and workflow on projects
2. a digital record of an inspection in time
3. ability to compare inspections over multiple time periods
4. data can be digitally shared with contractors for pricing of works
5. communicate with the client on works to be carried out
A drone survey or inspection is an ideal tool for roof inspections, bridge inspections, facade inspections, building inspections, industrial unit inspection or warehouse inspections.
We have put together a short video of us using the system so you can see how it works. The system can also produce a PDF report based on all the defects/issues that were identified. You can also view the data in an excel report. The information could also be shared with contractors for pricing repairs or maintenance.