A drone survey or drone inspection can be used to produce various digital outputs for a pre-acquisition, due diligence, dilapidation or schedule of conditions survey plus for planned maintenance programs but how does a building surveying or facilities management company manage this digital data as hundreds if not thousands of HD images can be produced?
ProDroneWorx can help you store, manage, analyse and share all of your asset inspection projects digitally within your company and with clients. Our cloud based system can also produce a PDF and excel report based on all the defects/issues that were identified. This information can be shared with contractors for pricing repairs or maintenance.
Managing asset inspection data digitally from a drone survey has many benefits:
1. improves team collaboration and workflow on projects
2. a digital record of an inspection in time
3. ability to compare inspections over multiple time periods
4. data can be digitally shared with contractors for pricing of works
5. communicate with the client on works to be carried out
A drone survey or inspection is an ideal tool for roof inspection, bridge inspection, facade inspection, building inspection, industrial unit inspection, logistics inspection or warehouse inspection.