ProDroneWorx combines the latest advances in 3D terrestrial laser scanning and drone technology to provide our Construction, Asset Inspection, Engineering, Surveying, Environmental, Planning, Ecology and Architectural clients with a wide range of high quality digital mapping, inspection, modelling and surveying services across the UK.
Through collaboration with our clients we provide both 3D terrestrial laser scanning and drone technology solutions to solve everyday business problems.
We offer a wide range of digital information services: 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanning, Scan To BIM & REVIT Modelling, Aerial LiDAR, Drone Inspection, Drone Survey, Volume Measurement, 3D Modelling, Progress Monitoring, Topographical Survey, Digital Surface Model (DSM), Digital Terrain Model (DTM), Orthomosaic/Orthophoto, Thermal Imaging and Photography & Video.
The 2D/3D digital or reality capture data from drone inspection or drone surveying can be used in the following ways on any construction, infrastructure or asset inspection project:
- Design, planning, construction and marketing stages of a project
- Aid master planning and logistic planning as well as identifying and mitigating against potential program risks
- Pre-acquisition, due diligence, dilapidation or schedule of conditions survey plus for planned maintenance programs
- Manage asset inspection data digitally from a drone survey or inspection
- Aerial LiDAR for forest inventory, floodplain mapping, hydrology, landscape ecology, coastal engineering, landslide monitoring, erosion and deformation monitoring, survey assessments and volumetric calculations
Topographical survey of land, site or project
3D model (3D textured or 3D point cloud) of an object, structure or land to gain a better understanding of the project from different angles
Digital surface/terrain models (DSM/DTM) to visualise gradient change
Contour lines can be generate to understand topography
Manage earthworks with cut and fill volumetric measurements
Drone survey for environmental and ecology monitoring
Industrial, commercial and office roof inspection surveys
Scan to BIM & REVIT Modelling
Virtual reality (VR)
To learn more about us please visit the 'About' page.